Search for ebooks in our collection; Beaver is a member of the GBCLA collection, as well as the MLS Commonwealth eBook Collection. You can add these collections, and other libraries, to your Sora account in order to access more ebooks and audiobooks. Click here for instructions.
Adding MLS Commonwealth eBook collection, Boston Public Library, Minuteman Library Network, SAILS, and CLAMS networks will greatly expand the number of books you have access to!
2. Select GBCLA Shared Digital Collection
3. Select Beaver Country Day School from the dropdown menu
4. Click Sign in to login with your Beaver Google account
5. Click highlight
6. With your mouse, hover highlight
7. Click on the hamburger menu to add another library to your account
8. Click Add a library
9. Enter the library system name
10. You can add Boston Public Library
11. Repeat the previous steps and add Minuteman Library Network, SAILS, CLAMS, or other library networks
12. Once you've added your libraries, Search for a book
13. Select Search all of my libraries
14. Search results will show all libraries where the book is available to borrow/place a hold